Mahatma Gandhi love Quotes:
Mahatma Gandhi the revered leader of India’s independence movement, was not only known for his advocacy of nonviolence and civil disobedience, but also for his profound insights on love. In this blog post we explore some of Gandhi’s quotes about love, offering valuable lessons on compassion, unity and the transformative power of affection.
Mahatma Gandhi Love Quotes
- “Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents never revenges itself”.
- “Love is the strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable”.
- “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know the peace”.
- “In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all”.
- “Where there is love there is life”.
- “Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love”.
- “You yourself as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve love and affection”.
- “Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment”.
- “A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave”.
- “Is it not enough to know the evil to shun it? If not, we should be sincere enough to admit that we love evil too well to give it up”.
- “What barrier is there that love cannot break”.
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend”.
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
- “Love is the subtlest force in the world.”
#Mahatma Gandhi Love Quotes